phil wisemanKeymasterOctober 15, 2017 at 10:26 pmPost count: 25
I am reaching out to you so you could possibly share with any of your ASQ members that might be looking for a new opportunity.
We are looking for a Director of Quality and Regulatory affairs.
This position will be based in the Pittsburgh area.
The salary and benefits are competitive for the area, 140K-150K base salary.
The industry is healthcare and prior experience will be beneficial.
Below is a brief description.
We are seeking a Director of Quality and Regulatory Affairs. The Director administers and manages the Quality Improvement Program and serves as an integral member of the Executive Leadership Team. Other duties include: develops and implements a quality improvement plan in accordance with the mission and strategic goals of the organization, federal and state laws and regulations, and accreditation standards. The Director is responsible for organizing efforts to support continuous quality improvement of procedures through audits in order to detect, assess, investigate, correct and prevent deficiencies in clinical operations and ensures that all regulatory requirements are met. Qualifications are:
- RN, BA or BS degree in a related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience.
- Specific training in Quality Assurance/Process Improvement such as Lean, American Society of Quality (ASQ) and/or Six Sigma with strong analytical skills. Certification preferred.
- Previous QA/PI experience in a related environment – performing work directly related to process improvement.
- Previous experience in Strategic Planning and Baldrige preferred.
Transplant Leadership Institute LLC
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.