Tagged: Mechanical Engineer
phil wisemanKeymasterJanuary 17, 2018 at 5:05 pmPost count: 25
Mechanical Design Engineer
Provide design support for moderately complex engineering assignments including mechanical, electromechanical or electrical equipment and products, parts, components or portions of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will create 3D models of plastic injection mold and extrusion tooling and Extrusion Screws for the Plastics Industry.
- Will reverse Engineer plastic injection molding and Extrusion Components both Tooling and Equipment.
- Familiar with the use of Measuring Equipment including Micrometers, Calipers, Gauges, etc.
- Familiarity with Plastic Extrusion and plastic injection molding tooling and Screw design is a plus
- Excellent communication skills bot written and verbal.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work well with customers
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering from an accredited College or University or education.
- Proficient in CREO 3D modeling and AutoCAD 2D modeling
- Will have 3-5 Years in Mechanical Design and or related field
- Top requirements to aid screening process
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree
- Proficient in CREO 3D and AutoCAD 2D modeling
- Machinery design for 8-10 years , also would consider 4-5 years design with (1) company
- Working in manufacturing environment (machinery)
- $32 to $38 hourly, equivalent to $65,000 to $75,000 salary range pending experience (5 to 10 years)
Contact: Pat Gaspar
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.