Fred ReckelhoffParticipantFebruary 7, 2019 at 4:34 pmPost count: 4
The Supplier Quality Supervisor oversees and implements supplier controls and compliance programs for suppliers and outsourced processes. Works closely with Guerbet procurement leadership and its suppliers’ management team to assess supplier capabilities and develop continuous improvement plans. Performs supplier quality system and internal audits for the purpose of determining supplier and company compliance to the applicable Guerbet, FDA and ISO requirements. Overseas the evaluation and selection of potential suppliers. Supervises incoming acceptance activities. Overseas supplier non-conformance process and monitors supplier quality data. Facilitates supplier corrective action and material review board processes. Processes engineering change orders related to purchase parts and oversees first article process.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise receiving inspection.
* Process and monitor non-conforming purchased parts (NCRs). Ensure appropriate (timely, investigations commensurate with the risk) processing of nonconforming reports NCRs.
* Chair material review board meetings.
* Oversee supplier corrective action system.
* Process engineering change orders related to supply.
* Evaluate supplier’s Quality System for compliance to the standards required by Guerbet using audits of supplier’s facilities or other appropriate measures.
* Perform supplier and internal quality system audits.
* Participate in supplier corrective action, and supply issue resolution, as necessary
* Participate in company safety program
* Develop data collection plans, analyze data, establish recommendations, and implement solutions for supplier performance improvement.
* Develops and updates quality plans for purchased parts
* Coordinates and participates in non-conforming investigations and applies sound problem-solving methodologies.
* Establish supplier quality expectations and ensure supplier performance to meet expectations.
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Background
* ASQ quality certifications preferred (i.e. CQE, CQA, …)
* Analytical, communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving, decision making, integrity customer orientation, collaborative, business acumen negotiation/Influence, leadership.
* Computer skills preferring experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Minitab.
* Experience working with suppliers and /or supply chain Management.
* Ability to represent Liebel-Flarsheim to outside suppliers in a professional manner on technical issues.
* Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline.
Apply to Guerbet online at link below or company website
- This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Fred Reckelhoff.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.